Cosmetic dermatology (or aesthetic medicine) is a specialized field of dermatology that focuses on improving the skin for cosmetic purposes rather than for treating a medical condition. It can have a huge impact on a person’s mental wellbeing and confidence.
It’s never too late to start caring for your skin. When genetics, age, lifestyle and environmental exposure (including your time in the sun) take their toll, we’re here to help you rediscover the more vibrant, youthful, healthier version of yourself. Whether you want to step up your at-home skin care routine or explore the world of medical cosmetic face and body treatments, we are here to help.
Many cosmetic procedures can make a big difference in a small amount of time, with little to no downtime. From skin rejuvenation to cosmetic surgery, to hair restoration and more, achieving your goals may be easier than you think. Trust Supreme Dermatology and Specialist Hospital with all your cosmetic dermatology needs, head to toe.
Experts in cosmetic Dermatology at Supreme Dermatology and Specialist Hospital offer the following procedures which include and not limited to:
- Microneedling, an increasingly popular treatment option for skin rejuvenation, delivers small needle punctures into your skin to stimulate collagen production and your skin’s natural healing process in a minimally invasive manner. You can opt to boost your outcome with the addition of plasma therapy. Plasma therapy triggers greater collagen production which helps tighten and smooth your skin to improve its tone and texture.
- Dermabrasion, microdermabrasion and dermaplaning are exfoliating skin rejuvenation treatments that can be performed on small areas or the entire face, neck and décolleté. They can be used as stand-alone treatments or in combination with other therapies to improve skin texture, scars and visible signs of aging. Your Cosmetic Surgery professional can suggest which will work best for your skin, based on factors including your skin type, skin condition and medical history.
- Chemical peels remove damaged outer layers of skin, to reveal healthier, new skin beneath. If your goal is to improve your skin’s texture and tone, decrease the look of lines and wrinkles, and have a healthier, more youthful appearance, then a chemical peel may be just what you need. Supreme Dermatology aesthetician expert will recommend a medical facial, chemical peel, or a combination to produce the best results for you.
- Clinical scar reduction therapies can significantly diminish the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, and others. They include topical therapies, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion and dermabrasion, as well as laser and microneedling treatments.
- Hair and scalp treatment – Your hair is a statement of your individuality and losing it can be devastating to your self-esteem. It helps insulate and protect you. Our non-surgical and surgical hair restoration treatments, hair and scalp treatment products can help and Supreme Dermatology and Specialist Hospital has some of the nation’s leading hair restoration experts on our team to find the right solutions for you.
- Sun spot, age spot and other pigmented lesion removal – Many people develop brown lesions of their skin from chronic sun exposure, time, and other factors. These can appear on the face, hands, upper chest, and other locations and tend to make the skin look prematurely old.
At Supreme Dermatology and Specialist Hospital, we offer a variety of Cosmetic Dermatology procedures.
Ready to make a change? Call +2348101407128 to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified dermatologists or book your appointment now on the website.